Powered By Blogger

Minggu, 03 April 2011

faith

oh, how I could sit here quiet
while you speak and conduct that is not allowed
yes, summer, too cheap, a memories
do not ever reminds me
for something it is not possible

long way to go
I waiting the bus again and again
it's time to go and you can not prevent me
all fleeting, all is over, and do not prevent me
because I can not, do what
only goodbye

every time, every second, just think of you
dont look back, the road is still long
where I go here probably
remember everything, has been created, it remembered in the hearts
let me know, if you need
you're always in my memories

summer, playing together, too cheap, but fun
play and laugh lol, making sandcastles and bumm
time consumed as a monster and let us go into space
Forgive me, I can not go back
is my choice, my life path
leave you is something that is best
me and you would not be lost

faith, and life path

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar