Powered By Blogger

Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

Revenge The Project

end for the start, deeper and even this is not my life
do not force me for the get back to you, you're rotten abhorrence! even alive again
I actually have a sense, for the say goodbye, but the ignorance you call me for the come back
will the bird would flying back for the nest, and end their hibernation for the start it all
think more grown
all this as if to tell me, for the something great, not the android, or going to America, but all thats is recorded will be involved into the lyrics
always wanted to be a little hero who wins always, so the my days, sticking with you guys
come on guys, we would not be able to finish this before the war,come on let's finish!!
queue long enough for the enter the right path
if you try to stop my bus, so go!
I was alone and god who accompanied me on She's always right, show me light, you go,let me illuminate the path of God
so, think more grown!
hey, a cloudy morning
although all people breathe air rain this morning, all still make the same
not anything what, but I can not own I need a friend, I have to create something extraordinary, namely work, but I need you, you, you and you, other people who helped me, understand me or this revenge project.
live as if the moor
My incentive for the achieve it, yes I need you (the best)
for the destroy my social class.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar