yet you're still here, do what you tell them
will be repeated again, not for everything
but still you hold the key
oh like a who had just come freshman
such as knocking on the door of the classroom, and meet new friends
was classic, so I can read it
trying to not be a spectator at all times
just standing, and appearing as a role, but not everything
or become a hero in each episode, always they play
come on, we're growing up
all will find each key, it is fun
I remain firm on this
I really, should not return to the past
locking them, as a book of memories, only to create vibrant
soundtrack songs that I play
what this season? ups at twin
anyone remember me? yes may I feel better
remember the classic, made better, life is not that perfect?
amazing sensation
what I do
catch what? oh, tell me what happened
all make the heart beat wildly, adorned the long road, or do you know what this is
looks small from your side, but great if you know it
oh, this classic
so like today
and continue with what the day yesterday
I hold the key has been closely
we've had this book better

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar