i never closed in thought forever me and you
its too dark and too late
calling me now
just pretending whenever i see on you
my self be silent and better off dead
so pathetic in front of you
Where do I start?
How do I begin to describe the way
I mistake every shadow
open the window hey (everyday everynight)
And this town seems so deceased without you
yeah well be okay ( so i get mistake )
got stumbling head and cheers up boy
i hope you'll understand how i run from the holocaust
knock on your door and i feel so empty
the town on the wane so disappeared i had too long
have still not send postcard you even everywhere
knock on your door again
people said im just the lost boy
people said im just the lost boy
on my own

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar