Powered By Blogger

Senin, 30 Juli 2012

i'll meet you halfway *prepare take*


i feel the seems, you try to me as be wont down
you blast to fly, and i can't and for me come back my self
worst the special... you're tell it again..
for remember to so hard
keep i want back to you
c'mon

*
but you keep repeating, you are happier past
and I was your rebound, you're force to me quiet
and i sing to be sorrow...
a felt the somehow...
I just want my day with you
I’ll do both if I can

Reff:
And I'll give anything... used to be
well crash well crash anyway you're tell me
My heart will ache again...it seems
You may never now...
but i try to the best for you
to the best for you

I don’t know what to write to you
I dont know what I am entirely for you
i dont know youre singing part of me
can be trust... a losing my self
i lost again

back to reff :*

for nothing at all at night
at a basketball game, I keep seeing you
and you chose me, for the last
I'll meet you halfway there
do it all you want

Reff:
And I'll give anything... used to be
well crash well crash anyway you're tell me
My heart will ache again...it seems
You may never now...
but i try to the best for you
to the best for you
na na na... na na na..
trying to find a way out
na na na... na na na...
if I should go
to the best for you...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar