Powered By Blogger

Minggu, 10 Juli 2011

last year for this

looking for to close the doors, since 13 years going to school of my experience unforgettable
never become a great hero, or live in a perspective where the my incident.i take and put it together.
now or I'll never close the door again? solution that I do on every change, before its too late
to remember the childhood, can do to make blue, wow it's fabulous!
what is done, not to slam the door, or do the reverse, how the rain again
West started the journey, returning to this city I know it happens, until you-know-what.
more dream, and the real world
vacuum during one year forward, not my stupid choice, rather than doing what makes it not be my other self.
still play my soundtrack.
too overloaded when I called and told all my friends, will the changes we've done
what do blackstar blaspheme my life, it forgot all my enemies, I do not expect to have enemies
so, the hero always comes at the end to close the door
and solutions''or other like''jack hemmera long road from me, not musician''bruno mars''
road can be contiguous, what the sun is still in my hand?
done! I still have feelings and dreams like you.
My perspectives is different this time, let's play the game dit!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar