Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 09 Februari 2011

Anthem Of Vendetta

anthem of Vendetta

I am said that once again
how I am was killed of you
I am walk on the grave
to return to wreak vengeance
I am knelt beneath your feet, to know your major weaknesses
Did you know? I am will come as a traitor
and betrayal is never cared what was in front of

I will make your night, be a long night
I am get ready do serial killers
revenge is the sweetest thing, if you can feel
you know, you know the hell with your self
it's not easy to forget but lovely to revenge

This is the anthem of Vendetta
fuck you who experienced it

every second, every day I am think to resolve
but resentment is growing up
believe me no one happy, if you believe
all start the day with the belief that eternal

I am would never sleep
always always and always think about where you are?
but some times I am find
you are in the wrong place for me to find
cuz i feel so



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar